LEGAL NOTICE – MAGIC HOROSCOPE
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty to information as per Article 10 of Act 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding Services of the Information Society and E-commerce, we provide you with our details as follows: the company to which magichoroscope.com (henceforth the Site) pertains is TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL, located at Juan Bravo 3A 28006 in Madrid and with tax identification number B87989653.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: The TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL Site provides access to a wide range of information, services, programmes or data (henceforth “the contents”) on the Internet belonging to TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL or to its lessees, to which the user may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for using the Site. This responsibility includes the need to register, which may be necessary to access some services or contents. When registering, the USER shall provide truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which they will be responsible, thereby pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER commits to adequately use the contents and services (for instance, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL offers through its Site and by way of information but not limited to, not to use them for: (i) committing activities which are illicit, illegal or contrary to the good faith and to the public order; (ii) spreading contents or advertising of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, or illegal nature, or justifying terrorism or prejudice against human rights; (iii) provoking failures in the network systems of TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses in the network or any other technical systems which are susceptible of provoking the previously mentioned damages; (iv) trying to access and use the e-mail accounts of other users and modifying or manipulating their messages. TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL reserves the right to remove all those comments and contributions which interfere with the respect towards the dignity of people, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, which go against youth or childhood, against order or law, or which, to TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL’s own judgment, are not adequate for publication. At any rate, TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL will not be responsible for those opinions given by its users or through the forums, services of chats, or other tools of participation.
4. DATA PROTECTION – TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL complies with the guidelines of the Act 15/1999 of December 13 for the Protection of Personal Data, with the Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, approving the Regulation that develops the former Act, and with all and other legislation in force at all times, and shall make sure that proper use and treatment of the USER’s personal data is made. To this end, together with each form that contains personal data, in those services that the USER may request to TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL, TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL will inform the USER about the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions regarding the processing of their data at any time, about their responsibility regarding the file created and of the address given, about the possibility of exercising their right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, and about the purpose of the processing and any communication of data to third parties, where applicable.
Likewise, TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL reports that complies with Act 34/2002 of July 11 for Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services and will request the USER their consent to the treatment of their e-mail with commercial purposes at any time.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY – TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL, per se or as lessor, owns all intellectual and industrial property rights to its webpages, as well as to the items contained therein (trade name for information purposes, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes for their use, access and use, etc.), ownership of TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL or of its licensors. All rights reserved. In pursuance of the provisions in Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Copyright Act, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute and disseminate publicly, including the making available modality, of all or part of the contents of the web page for commercial purposes, in any format and by any technical means, without the authorisation of TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL. The USER warrants to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL. The USER may view the elements on the Site and also print them out, copy them and store them on the hard disk of their computer or any other physical medium as long as it is exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering or manipulating any protective device or security system installed in the TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL pages.
6. DISCLAIMER FOR WARRANTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY – TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL takes no responsibility, under any circumstances, for harm or damage of any kind that may be caused, inter alia, for the following reasons: mistakes or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal, correct visualisation, or the transmission of viruses or programmes that are malicious or harmful in their content, despite having adopted all necessary technological measures in order to avoid such incidents.
7. MODIFICATIONS – TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL reserves itself the right to make any modifications it considers suitable to its Site, thereby being able to change, delete or add not only contents and services offered through its Site but also the way in which these are presented or located on its Site.
9. LINKS – In the case that the Site provides links or hyper-links to other websites on the Internet, TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL does not exercise any type of control over the aforementioned websites and contents. In no case shall TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an outside website, nor shall it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, scope, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external links shall not imply any kind of association, merger or involvement with the related organisations.
11. GENERALITIES – TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL shall pursue a lack of compliance with these terms as well as any undue use of its Site by way of enforcing all civil and penal actions that may be applicable under the Law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS AND DURATION – TRIVIUM QUADRIVIUMQUE DIGITAL, SL may modify at any time the terms set out herein, being duly published as they appear herein. The aforementioned terms will be valid for as long as they are displayed and will apply until they are modified by other duly published terms.